The deadline for Full Proposal Submission (Stage 2) is 31st May 2012, 13.00 CET
Please make sure that:
- The Lead Partner has received the Stage 2 Application Form (MS Word format)
- The Lead Partner has the required User Name and Password to upload the application form to the secure site (https://tsbcom114.ftpstream.com)
It is expected that the lead partner should upload the completed application form on behalf of the project partners.
Stage 2 of this competition will open on the 12th of March and submissions must be uploaded before 13:00 CET on May 31st, 2012. Stage 2 applications should be uploaded to the same secure site https://tsbcom114.ftpstream.com using the same User Name and Password that you used for submitting your Stage 1 form.
You will receive the Stage 2 application form, a Microsoft Word document before March 19th. In the meantime, click here to view a pdf version of the form so that you can start planning for the information required.
European Competition for Collaborative R&D Funding
Organic and large area electronics (also known as plastic electronics, printed electronics or organic electronics) allows electronic circuits and devices to be produced using relatively low cost printing processes onto any surface, whether rigid or flexible, and over large areas. It will lead to the creation of whole new generations of products such as conformable and rollable displays, large area efficient lighting, low cost solar cells, low-cost RFIDs and memories, flexible and environmental friendly batteries, etc. Its global market value is forecasted to increase from a little over €1 billion today to over €200 billion by 2027. Europe has a lead in the development of OLAE technology and has a vibrant emerging supply chain that must be supported and strengthened.
Click HERE to see and hear a webinar (Optimised for MS Internet Explorer) about the competition and how to apply
OLAE + is a joint initiative by:
- Technology Strategy Board (TSB), UK
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Germany
- VDI Technologiezentrum GmbH, Germany
- Israel-Europe R&D Directorate for theEU Framework Program (ISERD), Israel
- Agentschap voor Innovatie door Wetenschap en Technologie (IWT), Flanders
- National Centre for Research and Development (NCBiR), Poland
- Agency for the Support of Businesses in Catalonia (ACC1Ó), Catalonia
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) / Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology (BMVIT), Austria